Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hello Kitty Tap and Run: Super Cute and on the Run!! Review [Android, iOS]

Let's face it, we all want great Hello Kitty games to exist. Imagine if they made a Hello Kitty game so great, that everyone was playing it, from dude-bros to hobos, it would be amazing. Well… you better sit down.


Hello Kitty is a terrible game, I just don't see the point of any of it. I'm sorry to have built it up but you wouldn't keep reading otherwise. There is just so much wrong with it. Firstly, I hope you like the back of Hello Kitty's head because you're going to see a lot of it during the loading screens. Secondly, the translation is horrible, you are purifying the toys, purifying them!? I want to say so much on that but honestly, I think it's best not to. Thirdly, there are plenty of glitches Finally, the gameplay...


In case the name didn't give it away Hello Kitty Tap and Run is in the endless runner category of games, although it has stages instead of endlessly running. There is nothing wrong with this category but it needs something interesting to keep you hooked, Hello Kitty doesn't really have that. The levels are bland and often right at the end of them nothing happens at all. You can jump and you can attack, occasionally you might fight a boss but there is no skill to it. It's aimed at kids you might say but then why bombard you with all these dialogue boxes and crush kitties to make your ones stronger? Yes, you crush them together to power up your strongest (purest?) kitties. Okay they are meant to be mechanical toys but that fact may be lost on little kids.


There is more to this game than just terrible levels, you can design your room, or spend all your parents hard earned money in the market but there are also many more terrible features I haven't mentioned like graphical glitches and repetitive music. You know maybe I just don't get this game, maybe I'm not a Hello Kitty fan at all but I tried my hardest and now I just want to be left alone to play some violent video games, you know, to purify myself of this game 2/10.

What if I only rescue 95% of her?

1 comment:

  1. cool thans for this usefull post here is best game kitty hello. - >
    and videos to learn how to play:
    hello kitty games
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Aw1ylLDRIf8

    ReplyDelete