Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What game should I buy?

What game should I buy? Is a thing I hear a lot of voices say in my head and today I am here to answer it!

Total War: Rome II [Windows] - It's so buggy at the moment I wouldn't even pirate it. It's gonna need a month before it's solid, so use that time to make yourself the new gaming rig you're going to need to run it on max.


Prison Architect [Windows, Mac OS]- The game has been released in alpha form for nearly a year now, surely it has entered beta. Nope, still in alpha, with over 7 million dollars worth of sales you would think they would hire a bunch of people to get the game out, nope to that too. Get it on sale, or don't, like Minecraft this game will never be fully finished and by the time it is, you'll be over it.


Space Hulk - [Windows, Mac OS] It's so clunky it makes board games seem like highly efficient calculation machines. I played it and then forgot it even existed. Instead, get the board game and a friend, spend all your time painting the miniatures and discussing tactics. Or don't, get addicted to crack and copulation, wind up famous on Big Brother and regret it for the rest of your life.


Probably don't buy any games right now. I mean you can get Star Wars pinball free on your idevice; sure some things will shit you about it but it's free and Star Wars, so you can't complain too much. GTA V and Watch Dogs will be out soon, so you should save up enough for two copies of those, one for you and one for me to review. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment